Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

New Face!

Howdy, Pals. Assalamualaikum...

Do you guys have ever thought that getting bored is a part of humanity? If yes, so I'm really into humanity. Cause I'm bored with my last theme of this blog. And, yes now you can see it. I have my new blog face!

Actually, I planned to change the theme of this blog on the first day of November for welcoming November. But, what can I do? I'm an architecture student who doesn't even sleep for her messy final project (a little bit too much hahaha). Actually, the change is just simple. Not an overall change, but only some changes header, icons, some layouts. Well, quite many, huh?


So, welcome to the new World of Wardah!

*Actually when I wrote this post, some changes I planned haven't been applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...