Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

One (Plus One) Days in Villa Indah Mooat

Syawal is a special month as we celebrate Idul Fitri on the first day of the month. It is when Indonesians do 'mudik' and gather with their big family. In recent years, Eid holiday came together with the school holiday, which means a super long holiday.

This year I went to my home in Kotamobagu. And here are the back-to-nature vacation my family and I started to do two days after eid.

I actually went to three places, but only had the documents of two of them. The first place was Villa Indah Mooat near the Mooat Lake. It's a private-owner villa but have been a pre-wedding photoshoot location since so long. Not a long time ago, it is opened for everyone who wants to come in and enjoy the good panorama from the beautiful garden they have. And the news about this place boomed here and there on my social media and chat groups. 




You're charged Rp5.000 per person. You'll pay Rp10.000 for parking your car and Rp5.000 for motorcycle. You even can rent some Korean costumes (not original, of course) that they provide. They sell some snacks and beverages but I don't know the price since I wasn't even thirsty. You'll not spend a long time here (except if you're doing a serious photoshoot), because the area is not so big and you'll just take some photos, no other activities. So, I don't think buying snacks and drinks are really necessary.



As the visitors increased, the villa was decorated with the mainstream umbrellas hanging above us. I knew there wasn't umbrella before (even when this is my first coming here) because, as I said before, this place is recently so famous in social media.


A day after my first coming with my family, I came here again with my elementary school friends. I didn't know if I could call it a reunion because it's just five of us and all we do were taking photos! LOL


Xoxo,


Wardah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...