Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Panderman Hill: It's All About Being Together

Out of my lack competency in making a friend, I always thank God for having friends who are also family. They're like home, whom I tell my worries to and with whom I share my happiness. They're my vacation mates, my friends since Senior High School.

From every trip I took with my friends, I learn that it's not the destination which is most important but the journey is. When we struggled to go up together, we support each other. "The top of Panderman Hill is just for those who don't give up", that's what we always said to support each other when we're on the way to the top of Panderman hill.

 






Thank you so much for having me on your vacations, Guys. I always want you all on my next holiday trips. And also, I want you in every journey in my life. Love you so much from Earth to the Pluto :*


xoxo,


Wardah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...