Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

WBL Let's Play!

Assalamualaikum, Lovely Readers...
How's your life?

Till today, I'm still on my holiday woohooo. And about last week, my family and I went to a theme park in a city next to my city (Gresik), it's Lamongan. The theme park is called Wisata Bahari Lamongan (WBL).

It was fun there with a huge family. We played many games, include fun games and extreme games. Okay, I must confess that I didn't play the extreme games. They'll make me dizzy and I'll feel like I'm gonna vomit. Well, I really enjoyed taking pictures there, since there are many photo spots there. And here are some photos of us (mostly my sister and I)




Did I look a little bit boyish? I didn't mean it, really... .-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...