Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mint and The Shadow

I'm not sure how mint color is. But looking the colors on fashion magazines and fashion websites, it seems calm and chic. I love the color when it comes to fashion items. Ultimately I thought that mint color is the mix of blue and green in a light tone.


 photo m2_zps8a9b0af6.jpg

Then, I made it into a shirt. Yes, I made it! I mean, I sew it all almost by myself. Even I cut the fabrics myself without knowing the theory. That's why the shirt was so simple. Yeah, It's a learning by doing and I love it. And I want to do it again.

Actually I sew it by myself with a reason. No one can sew it for me because it was almost Idul Fitri when I started to sew it. The stitches were untidy and I screamed for every mistakes I did hahaha. The shirt was meant to be a cropped shirt, but an amateur tailor (me) made it not enough cropped. That's why I tucked the front side into a skirt.

I wore it with black items, because using black never goes wrong. And also, black is a component of shadow for every color, include mint.


 photo m1_zps0dfa069a.jpg

 photo m3_zpsb28965a8.jpg

 photo m4_zpsc697722a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...