Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Not-So-Empty Day #2: My First IGTV Video

Spending so much time on YouTube, someday I watched a tutorial on how to edit videos on a mobile phone. And you know what? I'm interested. That's it. That's the main idea of today's post. LOL.

It's one day after Eid Al-Adha and my little cousins had their school holiday. My family and I went to a beach in Lamongan. It's just a short getaway near the house and I recorded some footages. Today, I edited the videos into a one-minute video and uploaded it on IGTV. My first IGTV video! It's obviously not so important, but, you know, just in case you want to know, I also post it here (turned out not so good).


Today's sad news: I missed an internship vacancy I've been eyeing since last week. It's purely my procrastinating self's mistake. *praying for myself*

xoxo,

Wardah

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...