Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Yesterday's Outfit: Flower Touch

I made my own quick photoshoot for yesterday's outfit. It's not a long time before I had to leave home for the airport and the camera's battery was near to low. So, I just got a few photos. Fortunately, not all of them were bad.

I don't have many words to write, so this picture probably helps a little. And actually, I wore a tosca backpack yesterday. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of it :(
For hijabers who wants to wear their t-shirts with jeans, a mini skirt is one of the choices to cover the curves. Also, for a new hijaber, please give your mini skirt some works! Some famous hijabers do it too. Yes, I'm a follower.




See you on the next post!

3 comments:

  1. Haii, outfitnya lucu:D tp lebih bagus lg kalau celananya pake jegging pants atau legging.. Agar terlihat lbh ringan saat dipakai. It just my opinion. But overall is not bad kok. Terus berkarya yah! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. Emg lebih cocok pake jegging atau legging tp ga pede aja klo ketat dan emg gapunya sih hehe. Thanks for your oponion

      Delete
    2. I need more comments like this. Thank you so much!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...