Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

How To Style Crop Tops

Hello, dears.....

It's been soooo looooong time without any post here. And I really do missing this blog so much. And missing virtual styling on Polyvore. I got busy with tasks, assignments, and some group activities. It doesn't mean I'm not now. I'm still busy but try to steal some little time.

So, some weeks ago, a friend asked me how to style crop top. Then I thought, "Why not writing crop top styling ideas on my blog?". So girls, these are some styling tips on how to wear crop tops. I just wanna tell you that all of my ideas here use skirts. Cause it's crop top! I mean, if you don't wear any skirt or loose stuff, it will show the shape of your hips. For me, it's not comfort to have my hips exposed. I don't think it matches our hijab. Well, after all, it's all up to you.

Cute Crop Top Idea









Get ready to be gorgeous, girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...