Thursday, October 27, 2016

Recently-Loved Video: Sheila Dara Aisha - Saat Bersamamu (Official Lyric Video)

Been interested of the thumbnail on Youtube and it turned out so good. Her voice is so melodious, suits very well with the upbeat music. I could really hear the voice of a girl who's happy meeting her other half.

About the visual of the lyric video, I loooove it so much. Sneaking into Sheila Dara's Instagram account and found out that a photographer named Haqi Cahya was the one behind this cute pop-themed video. Again, sneaking into his Instagram account and I'm amazed. I met an Instagram feed full of pop-themed photographs and videos. Can't do anything but follow.

I play and rewind this song (oops, this lyric video). This is how music, words, photographs, and fashion could meet.
xoxo,
Wardah

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I never expected that she has talent of music. I knew her from Sabtu Bersama Bapak movie. Well, I love pop style too, so maybe I just kindly follow her :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She played in Stereo too, so she obviously has a talent in music.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...