Monday, October 12, 2015

The Weekender

Assalamualaikum, Pals!

Happy Monday! How's your weekend? My weekend was quite fun because there's no organization meeting or gathering etc. And my assignments were not as many as last week. It was a happy weekend.

Let's just get to the point. My Saturday night and Sunday night were not empty like before, haha. I went out from my campus' environment and it's fun.

My Saturday night was fun even though I had some trouble. I joined the college's big event publication. The event is ITS Expo where art, science, and culture meet. The committees made a unique publication in Surabaya. They made a parade starting from Siola to Taman Apsari (Apsari Park). The committees walked with some costumes based on their divisions and events in ITS Expo, meanwhile the non-committee students rode the college's bikes.

I actually planned to walk so I could take some pictures for this blog. But, I decided to ride a bike because that's what I want since last semester. I thought I could take pictures when we arrived at the finish point. But, something happened. It turned out that my camera was out of memory. I felt guilty because I charged the battery before going, but not checked the memory card. I could only take 3 pictures at that time, 2 for me and 1 for my friend. How sad.



Then, my Sunday night was so happy too. I came to an annual event about Moslem fashion that was held in my casual-hangout-place-with-sister, Royal Plaza Surabaya. It was the 6th Annual Moslem Fashion Festival. I always wait for this event every year and I came to the 5th Annual too. I only came on the last day because I was unable to come on the first day and I went to ITS Expo parade on the second day. Alhamdulillah, I could come on the last day and watch the fashion show of some national (even go international) designers. And I've made my memory card empty too, hahaha. I'll share you the complete version in other posts, Pals.




xoxo,


Wardah

2 comments:

  1. that's maxi skirt looks so great on you!! So stunning :)


    whitehoneyr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's actually a dress haha...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...