Friday, October 30, 2015

Everything About You is Sudden

Everything about you is sudden
It’s when you gave your hand to tell me your name
Everything about you is sudden
It’s when you gave your hand to ask what my name is
Everything about you is sudden
It’s when you surprisingly knew what I like
Everything about you is sudden
Because it happened in the first time we met
Everything about you is sudden
You remember my name in our second meeting
Everything about you is sudden
Coming with your motorcycle out of nowhere
Everything about you is sudden
The time we meet was already scheduled and set
Everything about you is sudden
Meeting you is always a gift from The Most Love
Everything about you is sudden
Meeting you is something I never planned
Everything about you is sudden
Because my planning never succeeds
Everything about you is sudden
When I clearly told what I feel about you as a joke
Everything about you is sudden
Because a meeting with you is always sudden
Everything about you is sudden
And I like you suddenly
Since the sudden things start suddenly

xoxo,

Wardah

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...