Saturday, May 30, 2015

It's Officially the End of Semester

Oh, it's a very loooooong time since my last post. Yeah, it was so busy the last two weeks and I decided not to make any blog post and did less blogwalking until my final assignment were submitted. And now, I've done! Not very good though.


And now, it's officially the end of this semester! I've gotten my holiday. I must prepare for an economic event in my University, but it's not a hitch to write a blog post. At least, I'll never get an "E" for my work on an event, right?

Actually I already have a topic for the next blog post. It's my friend's request. But I need a loooot of topics. Cause this is gonna be a super looong holiday! So, any request for my next blog post? I hope it's about fashion. But don't expect or request too much cause I'm not in a fashion world, haha.


See you soon,

Wardah

4 comments:

  1. Semester is ending but my assignments not!! Tugas besarnya masih dipending seminggu lagi dan harus kerjain bareng bareng ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah di sini juga kadang kayak gitu sih. Tp alhamdulillah jurusanku seringnya sesuai sm kalender akademik. Klo boleh tau jurusan apa ya?

      Delete
  2. Wah, enak udah liburan:o Kalo kampus aku baru aja selesai nih materi kuliahnya. Tinggal minggu tenang terus UAS:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe iya tapi masih ngurusin acara sm organisasi. Semangat ya ujiannya. Kampus manas sih?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...