Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It's About Being Better

Assalamu alaikum…

Hello, it’s almost 2 weeks after my latest post. I’m sad I’m not a good blogger. But regret is useless, right? So because this is still the beginning of 2015, I think it’s a good time to start being a better blogger for my blog. Being a better lady for my house. Being a better artist for my canvas. Being a better chef for my kitchen.


I’ve been blogging for about 3 years. I think these things are the reasons why I haven’t been good enough in this blogging world:

  1. I often procrastinate to post the ideas when they came to me.
  2. I wanted my blog to be a fashion blog but I don’t know much about fashion. I’m a shy girl who doesn’t feel easy to have a fashion shoot even a simple ootd. I don’t live around people who care about fashion too.
  3. I didn’t leave many trails on others’ blogs. How could they know my blog, right?
  4. I didn’t do blogwalking. I did. But I just read some blogs that everybody has already known. I joined some groups and communities of bloggers on social media, but didn’t read their blog. Thinking of that, I feel like a mean person.

For those reasons, this is what I want to do for my blog in 2015. In other words, these are my 2015 blog resolutions. Here we are…


  1. Write min. 4 posts per month. It can be a post per week.
  2. My blog is a personal blog. I think I’ll still write about fashion a lot, but I have no reason not to write any other things.
  3. Leave min. 8 comments per month on some blogs from my groups or communities, which means I will leave my trails. I want my readers to leave some comments on my blog, but I didn’t get many. So I think, I should leave comments on others’ blog first.
  4. Read also 8 blog posts per month, especially from my groups or communities. Like the statement above, if I want people to read my blog, I think I should read others’ blog first.
  5. Hits 10000 views.
  6. Change my blog layout. Tidy it up.

Yeah! So happy to wrote the blog resolution in 2015. Cause I’m neither an always-writing nor a having-targets person. But I read a challenge from Indonesian Hijab Blogger (the community I want to join a lot) to make blog resolutions in 2015 and I think it’s so challenging. So I join!


This post is for that IHB Blog Post Challenge. If you are Indonesian, wear hijab, and do blogging, please join! Worth to try. And thank you for making this challenge IHB. Wish me luck with the resolutions... :)

Wassalamu alaikum…

4 comments:

  1. Semoga semua harapan di tahun 2015 ini terkabul dek.
    Salam sukses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Untuk di awal2 ngeblog postnya suka2 aja, jangan terbatas satu topik, nanti akan terlihat bentuk yang paling buat kamu nyaman, baru deh konsisten di sana.. Semangat yaa... ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, maunya gitu. Makasih sarannya :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...